Ways to Donate
We are dedicated to enriching the lives of those we serve, and our work wouldn’t be possible without your generosity and support. Your donation (whether monetary or in-kind) plays a crucial role in our ability to provide services to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Volunteering: Share your time with SLC. Whether by yourself, with a group of friends, or as part of a dedicated organizational or business volunteer effort, we offer a variety of opportunities for you to consider.
- In-kind Gifts: In-kind donations are contributions of goods and services rather than money.
- Recurring Gifts: A small recurring gift charged to your credit card can do great things! Gifts can recur weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, and annually. It’s a convenient, easy way to show your support for SLC.
- Planned Giving: Long term gifts take many forms including bequests (giving through your will), beneficiary designations, insurance, securities, or real estate. Consult your financial and legal advisers about the best way for you to make your gift.
- Special Event Support: You can also donate by sponsoring one of SLC's special events, purchasing a ticket to attend, or contributing needed goods and services. You’ll not only have a great time, but you’ll also be helping SLC to provide critical programs and services.
We would like to invite you to visit our facility in order to get a better understanding of our organization and our needs.